The Chinese American Chromatography Association (CACA) is pleased to invite you to join our organization as a Corporate Sponsor for the Program Year 2021. The CACA, a tax-exempt, non-profit organization with a tax identification number of 26-3047167, is composed of over one thousand enthusiastic scientists mainly residing in North America and China with interests in separation science such as sample preparation, LC, GC, SFC, spectroscopy, and MS. Our members come from industry, government, and academia with a goal of social networking, information exchange, and experience sharing in chromatography technology and practice. The CACA hosts dinner meetings, webinars/virtual symposiums, and workshops during the year to provide networking opportunities and to foster information sharing.
Your participation is important and greatly appreciated. We hope to see you or your representatives at our dinner meetings to share your experience and knowledge. We also would like to invite and encourage your company to financially support our activities in 2021. To express our appreciation, we offer the following benefits for your sponsorship:
- Basic level: $1,000
- Sponsorship will be acknowledged on the CACA website;
- Sponsors will be listed on our flyers for 2021 CACA events, which will be distributed at conferences, to CACA members by emails and posted on the CACA website, the CACA LinkedIn, the CACA WeChat groups, and CACA partner’s websites;
- You will have an opportunity to introduce your company at the 2021 meetings/events;
- Your company name, logo and web link will be posted on the CACA website homepage during the 2021 program year, and permanently listed on our Sponsor webpage. You are also welcome to post your hiring information on our website;
- One free dinner invite to the 2021 CACA dinner events.
- Advanced level: $1,500
- Include all basic level benefits;
- More time to introduce your company and products at our events;
- One live webinar broadcast or one talk at one of the CACA virtual conferences;
- Distribute brochures and marketing materials at 2021 CACA-organized events;
- At your request, CACA can help co-market your events via our LinkedIn group site, LinkedIn posts and WeChat groups; also possibly a web page and group emails to broadcast your events of general interest;
- Two free dinner invites to the 2021 CACA dinner events.
- Award/Symposium level: $2,000
- Include all Advanced level benefits;
- Sponsor for CACA Young Investigator Award, Excellent Student Award/HPLC Student Travel Award or CACA symposium/virtual conference;
- Sponsors will be announced in our flyers for the 2021 CACA events, and will present the award at the 2021 CACA events;
- Three free dinner invites to the 2021 CACA dinner events.
Thank you for your support!
CACA Executive Committee Members