The Chinese American Chromatography Association (CACA) is pleased to invite you to join our organization as a Corporate Sponsor for the Program Year 2019. The CACA, a tax-exempt, non-profit organization with a tax identification number of 26-3047167, is composed of over one thousand enthusiastic scientists mainly residing in North America and China with interests in separation science such as sample preparation, LC, GC, SFC, spectroscopy, and MS. Our members come from industry, government, and academia with a goal of social networking, information exchange, and experience sharing in chromatography technology and practice. The CACA hosts dinner meetings, webinars/virtual symposiums, and workshops during the year to provide networking opportunities and to foster information sharing.
Your participation is important and greatly appreciated. We hope to see you or your representatives at our dinner meetings to share your experience and knowledge. We also would like to invite and encourage your company to financially support our activities in 2019. To express our appreciation, we offer the following benefits for your sponsorship:
- Basic level: $1,000
- Sponsorship will be acknowledged on the CACA website;
- Sponsors will be listed on our flyers for 2019 CACA events, which will be distributed at conferences, to CACA members by emails and posted on the CACA website, the CACA LinkedIn, the CACA WeChat group, and CACA partner’s websites;
- You will have an opportunity to introduce your company at the 2019 meetings/events;
- Your company name, logo and web link will be posted on the CACA website homepage during the 2019 program year, and permanently listed on our Sponsor webpage. You are also welcome to post your hiring information on our website;
- One free dinner invite to the 2019 CACA dinner events.
- Advanced level: $1,500
- Include all basic level benefits;
- More time to introduce your company and products at our events;
- One live webinar broadcast or one talk at one of the CACA virtual conferences;
- Distribute brochures and marketing materials at 2019 CACA-organized events;
- At your request, CACA can help co-market your events via our LinkedIn group site, LinkedIn posts and WeChat groups; also possibly a web page and group emails to broadcast your events of general interest;
- Two free dinner invites to the 2019 CACA dinner events.
- Award/Symposium level: $2,000
- Include all Advanced level benefits;
- Sponsor for CACA Young Investigator Award, Excellent Student Award/HPLC Student Travel Award or CACA symposium/virtual conference;
- Sponsor will be announced in our flyers for the 2019 CACA events, and will present the award at the 2019 CACA events;
- Three free dinner invites to the 2019 CACA dinner events.
Thank you for your support!
CACA Executive Committee Members
北美华人色谱协会（The Chinese American Chromatography Association 缩写CACA）很高兴邀请贵公司作为我们2019 年的企业赞助商。北美华人色谱协会是一非营利的组织（美国免税的报税号码26-3047167）， 是由分布在北美和中国各地的一千多位热情科学家组成。北美华人色谱协会的会员来自工业界，政府部门和学术界，主要从事化学分析, 分离技术及仪器的研究和应用，如样品制备，液相色谱，气相色谱 , 光譜和质谱。北美华人色谱协会以职业信息交流和色谱及其应用的信息和技术共享为目标，召集年会活动并开设短期课程和网上研讨会。
- 标准赞助: $1000美元
- 加级赞助: $1,500美元
- 贵公司被列为北美华人色谱协会青年研究学者奖和优秀学生奖赞助商出现在我们的会议通告上, 并在北美华人色谱协会活动中颁发此奖；