CACA webinar: Sample Preparation Using Empore Membrane SPE Technique for Bioanalytical and Clinical Diagnostic Applications
When: Wed, Apr 14, 2021 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Speaker: Guotao Lu, MS Chemistry, Empore Division Manager, CDS Analytical, LLC.
Registration link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2605934231253126414
In this seminar, we will explore the power of the Empore membrane SPE technique as a unique sample preparation method for bioanalysis and clinical diagnostics. Compared to traditional loose-packed sorbent SPE products, Empore membrane SPE products have a denser, more uniform extraction bed. They offer many advantages, including much less elution volume, higher efficiency, cleaner extracts with less fine particulate leaking, reduced/eliminated channeling effects, and removal of time-consuming evaporation and reconstitution steps, while maintaining the best-in-class consistency and reproducibility among the industry. Empore 96-well SPE plates can be used as both regular SPE plates and micro-elution SPE plates with sample size down to 25 µL benefited by its special particle-embedding membrane design. Selection of SPE sorbent and optimization for each step in Empore membrane SPE method development process will be addressed in details. Extensive application examples of bioanalysis and clinical diagnostics will be discussed as well.
Key Learning Objectives:
• Empore membrane SPE technique’s unique advantages over traditional SPE techniques
• Empore SPE Disk plates for high-throughput sample preparation methods in bioanalysis and clinical diagnostics
• Empore SPE Disk cartridges and plates as the desalting devices in protein analysis.
Who Should Attend:
• Method developers for LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS sample preparation in pharmaceutical, chemical, clinical, tox, forensic, environmental, agrichemical, contract research organization, universities, and governmental laboratories.
• Lab managers, directors and decision-makers.
About CDS Analytical
CDS Analytical has celebrated its 50th anniversary. We have been offering various GC sample introduction instruments, including 6150, 6200, 5200HPR Pyroprobe for Pyrolysis, 9300 series, and 7550S for Thermal Desorption, 7000E, and 7000C for Purge & Trap and Dynamic Headspace.