Please register for
Sample Preparation with Gel-Permeation Chromatography (GPC) Cleanup in the Analysis of Environmental and Food Samples
Sep 13, 2017 12:00 PM EDT
Zhimang (Gary) Gu, PhD, PE
In a chromatography lab, most samples need to be pretreated before being placed into an analytical instrument. Different sample preparation methods from simple to complex could be used. One of the more powerful sample preparation methods, GPC (gel permeation chromatography) cleanup is useful for removing large molecular interferences from the sample. In this seminar, GPC cleanup will be introduced, and case studies of its application in the sample preparation for environmental and food samples are discussed.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Technology of GPC cleanup sample preparation
- Case studies of GPC cleanup for environmental and food samples
- Instrumentation of GPC cleanup
Who Should Attend:
- Lab professionals (technician, analyst, chemist, researcher, etc.) in Environmental, Food, and other analytical laboratories
- Professors and graduate students
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.