Chinese American Chromatography Association (CACA) will organize two events, the workshop and the networking dinner event at Pittcon 2014. The workshop entitled “How to be successful in your career” will be held on Sunday afternoon (March 2nd) from 1:30pm to 4:00pm in Room S404a. The workshop will feature speakers with decades of working experiences in government and industry. The detailed program for the networking dinner event is listed below.
- Date: Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Location: Phoenix Restaurant (2131 S Archer Ave, Chicago, IL 60616, Tel.: 312-328-0848)
- Registration and Networking: 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 6:30 p.m.
- Program: 7:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Introduction of CACA, Dr. Michael Ye (President, CACA)
- Introductions from sponsors and attendees
- Hand-portable Liquid Chromatography Road to Reality, Prof. Milton Lee (H. Tracy Hall Professor of Chemistry, Brigham Young University)
- Food Analysis Method Development in China, Ms. Xin Yang (National Center for Food Safety Assessment, China)
- Price: $30 (regular attendee); $15 (student /unemployed)
Please sign-up promptly at Booths #3309 (Bonna-Agela), #1528 (PolyLC) and #4052 (LabTech), or by sending us an email to
Contact: Michael Ye: 814-777-4940; Tao Jiang: 314-825-7450.
* Thanks to our sponsors for their great support: Agilent Technologies, Inc.(www.agilent.com), Bonna-Agela Technologies Inc.(www.bonnaagela.com), General Separation Technologies Inc.( www.gs-tek.com), LabTech Instruments Ltd.( www.labtechgroup.com) and PolyLC Inc.(www.polylc.com).